Dienstag, 5. November 2013

On My Desk

Hi there,

today I will show you some sneaks of what is on my desk right now.
It's also shown on paperdvizhnik.

I love to create my own backgrounds for layouts or cards and therefor I use often Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels and my watercolor paint from LUCAS.


My desk is often messy, messier then on this photo and I don't usually clear away all the materials from the previous project. I always apologize myself for the fact that I have no time for cleaning. I need all my spaire time to creating art. ;-) 



For this project I used some of my stamps of the "spirit of nature" collection I designed for Whiff of Joy. If I stamp on a ready background I'm using a black Big Brush Pen from Faber Castell. I never use a clear block to stamp, I use my hand.
I also used some background stamps from Whiff of Joy and stencils from Stencil Girl Products.
So here I'm experimenting with wonderful products known companies which are also my partner and sponsor of one of the projects I will teach at the Version Scrap in Paris next year.


I colored the stamp with my watercolor paint and a small brush and I have set accents with a white pen from Signo.

Thanks for visiting! Have a nice day!
Stephanie

Kommentare:

  1. Fabulous post Steph! I have yet to apply ink to my stamps with the pen. Your's looks fab. Love your background and the flowers too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. stunning background ! impressive ! love your page !

    AntwortenLöschen