Donnerstag, 7. November 2013

Pop & Colours - workshop by Kasia

Hi my dear blog reader,

Time is running so fast and the online workshop series Pop & Colours is going on.
Every day it blows me away to see all the gorgeous projects made by the participants of this workshop series.

I had still a little time and I couldn't resist to make a layout with the workshop by Kasia. I had so much fun with this layout, oh what can I say, we all have so much fun at Pop & Colours.

I will try to watch every workshop to learn from all these awesome teacher and if I will have more time I will create also the other layouts.

Layout made with the tutorial from Kasia:


For the background I used Gelatos from Faber Castell and NeocolorII.


I used lovely chipboards from Wycinanka I colored with Gelatos from Faber Castell.


I used Designer Shapes from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and added glitter to them.

You can still sign up for the Workshop series, it's open for one year. It's all about background art with lot's of inspirations. 

Wycinanka, DesignMemoryCraft (Faber Castell) and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L will be also Partners and Sponsors for one of my classes at the Version Scrap in Paris next year. Great isn't it!!! Can you guess how much fun you/we will have there...?!

Thanks for visiting today! Have a nice creative week!

Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful page, I wish I could visit your class too

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful! Gorgeous design - love the colors!
    Have a wonderful day :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Steph this is just beautiful! Love the design and colors here!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Simply beautiful. Are those rubons? Who is the manufacturer? Or are they stamps (i.e. Photograph, Flourish)? Thank you for your reply.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi, these are all Rubbons. The borders from KaiserCraft Scrapbook and the Photograph I couldn't find out. I have lost the packing, sorry.

      Löschen
  5. This is so beautiful... Simply love it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Amazing ! I love so much this layout !

    AntwortenLöschen