Donnerstag, 28. November 2013

Tea Time again

Hello my dear blog reader!

It's Tea Time again today on my blog ;-)

Today I am a guest at Whiff of Joy and I want to show you some wintercards I made with the new winter stamps I designed for Whiff of Joy.
The stamp collection is called "The Scent of Winter" / "Die Gerüche des Winters". What a wonderful name for these stamps (thank you Katharina)!

For the first card I have used papers from Simple Stories and the stamps tea cup and tea bag.



For the second card I used the stamp of the cup by repeatedly stamping it on white paper. Then I colored it with watercolors. I cut it out and put it onto a pattern paper. I decorated the card with Designer Shapes from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. On the Shapes I added different Glitter. You can also stamp on different pattern paper, cut out and then put together.




More inspirations will coming soon on my blog.


You can buy them at the shop of Whiff of Joy or at my Dawanda Shop.
Here you can see the stamp collections I designed so far.

Thanks for visiting! Have a nice day!



Kommentare:

  1. These are fabulous! Your creations amaze me.....so talented!!!!!!!!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Your stamps are awesome and the cards also!
    Have a wonderful day :o)

    AntwortenLöschen