Montag, 18. November 2013

Winter Time is Tea Time

Tea Time Season has begun!

Today I will show all tea lovers a project you can create with my stamps "The Scent of Winter" I designed for Whiff of Joy.
I made some winter decoration tablets with it.


These are handmade plaster tablets painted with acrylic paint and Gesso. For every motive I used the tea cup stamp and for each tablet a additional stamp from this collection, like cinnamon, tea bag, orange and pinecone. For finishing winter touches I added some glitter.







I hope you like it. You can also create some cards with it! Your imagination knows no boundaries.


Here you can buy this stamp collection:
- Shop of Whiff of Joy
- My Dawanda Shop


Kommentare:

  1. I have a tea-addiction so I just love it

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I LOVE THESE!! I'm a tea lover and these would be perfect for my T -Time posts I do. I love each of these, wonderful job on the cups and adding a different stamp to each one. I think the white one Is my favorite but LOVE them all. The textured background is fun too, where do you get the tablets at?
    Thanks for showing us ways to use your stamps, so inspiring!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh ich bin ganz verliebt in diese schönen Teilchen.
    Ganz großartig.
    (Und jetzt habe ich einen Posten mehr auf der Must-Have-Liste. :) )

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love these! You're so very clever.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wow! These are fabulous! Your stamp looks awesome used in the manner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen