Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2013

December Daily

I want to share my december daily with you. I made it mainly with the most beautiful winter/christmas collection I know. It's the awesome collection "All is bright" from My Mind's Eye, it's not new but still available. I love this collection. 

 
The covers are envelopes from Leeza Gibbons (Prima Marketing). I decorated it with papers from All is bright collection and I used a lot of Designer Shapes Snwoflakes from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l. The bigger snowflake is a chipboard from Wycinanka. 


 
The little christmas ball is a handmade painted paper ball with a pearl.



Here are some sneaks inside.


The tea cups are stamps I designed for Whiff of Joy.



This little envelope is from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l. Perfect to put some little notes inside.


This beautiful little house is also a chipboard from Wycinanka. I painted it with Glimmer Mist.



I can't wait to fill it with all my memories of winter and christmas time :-)


Kommentare:

  1. Der ist aber schön! Ich mag die Farben :) jetzt muss es nur noch gefüllt werden ;) Liebe Grüße und einen schönen ersten Advent!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. *gasp*! this is so breath-takingly beautiful! Its vintage and shabby - just gorgeous! Love the colour - you are so creative!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Он прекрасен! Я так люблю все Ваши работы !

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. himmlisch frostig gut...
    ich mag dein Album total

    AntwortenLöschen