Montag, 30. Dezember 2013

Ingvild Bolme DT Winter Projects

 Hi There,

today I want to share two little winter projects I made for the Ingvild Bolme DT.

First project is a winter themed card. I sketched a tree, cut it out and decorated it with some painted Junkyard Findings Clock Parts which I have strung on a thread. I also used a beautiful Shabby Chic Resin Treasures Large Window Shutters. 
For a wintry mood I used Strukture paste here and there.



My second project is a gift bag. I also sketched a little bit. The slide is my sketch, the pine cone and the cinnamons are stamps I desigend for Whiff of Joy. I also used Junkyard Findings Clock Parts and the wonderful Shabby Chic Resin Treasures Large Window Shutters. 




Material from Ingvild Bolme I used:



Thanks for visiting today!

Kommentare:

  1. Oh Steph, both of your winter projects are just beautiful! Wow! <3!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. oh wie wunderschön zart... wenn es hier auch so schön nach Schnee aussehen würde...hach

    AntwortenLöschen