Freitag, 20. Dezember 2013

Ingvild Bolme / Prima Marketing Blog Hop



Today we have a Prima Marketing - Ingvild Bolme blog hop with amazing winter and christmas projects made from the Ingvild Bolme DT. That means you will see lots of beautiful stuff designed by Ingvild, I hope you will join us!

Cutlery Bag and Place Card

For the first time I'm going to have a fine Christmas table decoration. For that I have created cutlery bags and place cards. I will show you the first set I made. I used watercolor paper and paint and my color choice was non-traditional to create a happy, colorful and bright mood. For decoration I chose beautiful resins by Ingvild Bolme and I added some other embellishments, like a Prima Marketing Flower and handmade paper balls as christmas balls






Please see also the awesome projects from the other DT members.

Victoria Klabukova: http://by-fleer.blogspot.ch/ 
Florence Teixeira:  http://floliescrap.over-blog.com/

Material List from Prima Marketing/Ingvild Bolme:

Ingvild Bolme - Shabby Chic Resin Treasures Allure – 891510
Ingvild Bolme - Shabby Chic Resin Treasures Dell'Arte – 891466
Prima Marketing Flower Embellishments - 509002

Thanks for visiting! Have a nice day!

1 Kommentar: