Sonntag, 22. Dezember 2013

Plaster Tablet - Winter Decoration

Hi there,

today I want to share a plaster tablet I made for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
 

It's a winter decoration for the wall or to stand up. For my motive I used the tea cup stamp from the "The scent of winter" stamp collection I designed for Whiff of Joy and the little pinecone. I decorated them with Designer Shapes Snowflakes, Stars by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l and glitter.


To create a 3D effect I used the 3D Foam Squares for the cups and the pinecone.




Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

3D Foam Squares - Mix - white

 
3D Foam Squares - White Mix 
E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable
 Thanks for visiting! Have a nice day!

Kommentare:

  1. I adore the whimsy on this project.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Gorgeous cups and awasome background - tis is so cool!
    Have a wonderful cristmas :o)

    AntwortenLöschen