Mittwoch, 18. Dezember 2013

Projects for Ingvild Bolme DT

Welcome dear Blog Readers!

I want to share some projects I made for the Ingvild Bolme DT.

1) Canvas "Adorable"
First one is a canvas with a tutorial about the mixed media background on it.

I used the awesome Chalk Edgers from Ingvild Bolme and sweet Shabby Chic Treasures for decoration designed by Ingvild. It fit's perfectly with the background. I love how it came out.





The background of it it's made with the same techniques like the canvas with the butterfly I shared in summer.

My idea behind is that now you can create a canvas like this with the butterfly. You can use the butterfly stamp I designed for Whiff of Joy, you can use the wonderful Resins old church window and bird houses and industrial lamp from Ingvild Bolme, Flowers from Prima Marketing and a chipboard from American Crafts.

Here is the video tutorial. Have fun and enjoy!


2) Layout "Smile"
And here a layout where I used my watercolor paints, a Shabby Chic Treasure mini window and Junkyard Findings clock hands from Ingvild Bolme. My title is a shapeable wire.



3) Canvas panels for the kids room
With them every girl has a small sign indicating her own place in the kids room.


The background it's made with spray paint and I used some structure paste, tissue paper and stamps. The front is decorated with awesome Resins from Ingvild Bolme: ShabbyChic Treasures old church, a bird and Shabby Chic Resin Treasures Large Window Shutters. I'm in love with such window scenes.


Materials I used from Ingvild Bolme:




Kommentare:

  1. gorgeous, so much inspiration, that I can not choose which one I love most. But the second one is so cool

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Stephanie, das ist wunderschön! Alle drei (vier) Werke hier sind einfach.... klasse! Und danke für das Video-Tutorial!

    LG

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Gorgeous, simply gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE all!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Stephanie, your work is beautiful! It's 2:17 am and I am fighting the urge to try you mix-media background.... or sleep!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thank you very much Girls!!! And Jane, I hope you choosed sleep ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Fantastic canvas and the layout is so cute and fun!

    AntwortenLöschen