Dienstag, 17. Dezember 2013

Version Scrap Paris 2014 - My Classes

Hello there!

I'm so excited, so excited today. Finally the classes/workshops for Version Scrap are available. You can book them online here.
The Version Scrap Paris will be at the 4th, 5th, 6th of April in 2014 and I will teach there next to so many well known and talented artists! I still can't believe it.


I have three classes with lot's of amazing partners and sponsors behind me! It promises to be a wonderful pleasure.


Let me list them all! I have it myself once keep in mind!


wonderful, high quality products from Faber Castell

german manufacturer of Baker Twine and Yarn in awesome colors

 what your heart desires - hobby and artistic needs

american company of beautiful paper, project life things and embellishments

 american designs of amazing paper, embellishments,...

danish manfacturer of the best adhesives ever for the creative industry

Stencils designed by artists for artists

  
different paints and sprays, colorful and simply amazing

swiss company of cute and non-cute stamps and dies by Katharina Frei
also my place where I design stamps as Stephanie Schütze Design

  Wycinanka 
polish manufacturer of beautiful Chipboards and other "must have" things

Isn't it amazing? I'm so in love with every company and products of that great list!

I'm looking forward to that mega event and I would love to see and meet you there, in one or more of my classes. Please take a look at my workshops and classes. There are some sneaks of the projects we will create in Paris that you can imagine the fun we will have. And you can contact and see me at last live. Well if that's nothing. ;-)

Next weeks I will present and introduce my classes with more infos, details and sneaks here on my blog.  

Have a nice day!!!

Kommentare:

  1. Steph this is soooooooooooooooooooooo exciting for you!!!!!!! Yeah! I wanted to let you know that I pressed your workshop/classes tabs to check it out and they are not working.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words and for the hint. I will give it to the GL of Version Scrap. In the morning everything was still ok.

      Löschen
  2. Bonjour Stéphanie,

    J'aurai le plaisir de suivre ton atelier Treasure le vendredi 4 avril et donc le plaisir de te rencontrer.

    A bientôt.

    Céline

    AntwortenLöschen