Freitag, 17. Januar 2014

Art Journal and new stamps

Hi There,

last days I had time to play in my art journal and I had so much fun. Because it was just for me.



I painted an owl with watercolors. In my mind the face of an owl has so much character and personality. Sometimes the impenetrable look intill a little fear but sometimes I find it cute and cuddly.

My sentiments are some phrases from a song text "I see you" (Leona Lewis).
"When my heart was never open
(And my spirit never free)
To the world that you have shown me
You teach me how to see all that's beautiful
My senses touch a world I never pictured"

I also had the pleasure to use the brand new "Feather" and "Leaves" stamps I designed for Whiff of Joy. I especially love to hold the sketches I made as stamps in my hand. I hope you will love them as I do.
These were my first attempts in my art journal.


You can buy these stamps collections from the 20th of January at the shop of Whiff of Joy. Later I will add these also to my Dawanda Shop.


And this Art Journal Page is made for the Art Journal Journey - January Challenge "Silence". I used some stamps from the new "Feather" stamp set, as you can see the two leaves and the little mosquito. For the background I used the Arabesque stencil from Nathalie Kalbach and Glimmer Mist. Then I sketched the tree with a black pen.





I share it with the fabulous Paint Party Friday and with you. Thanks for visiting today! I wish you all a wonderful Friday and a great Weekend!

**ART*JOURNAL*JOURNEY*
Paint Party Friday

Kommentare:

  1. Boah... Hammer deine Eule !!!!
    Ich bewundere ja alle die wirklich richtig gut zeichnen können,
    mein Talent reicht nur zum Colorieren *gg
    Ich freu mich auf die neuen Stempeln, da ich Federn total gerne mag !!!
    Habe mir das Datum schon abgespeichert !!!
    LG hellerlittle

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow penetratingly gorgeous I love your work and this is such a special piece!! The eyes follow you down the page!! Impressive your talent!

    Hugs Giggles

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wunderschön, liebe Stephanie. So klar und beeindruckend.
    Happy PPF
    Erika

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love your wonderful owl, so special. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Love love love your sketching work... AND your stamps - congratulations!! I bet is is VERY cool to hold those stamps in your hand! What a thrill it must be for you! Hope I can get my hands on them too! Extraordinary!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love all of this so much!!! The feathers look beautiful and I am super obsessed with owls. lol!! Great pieces!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hello from AJJ...
    Your Silence pages are beautiful...the tree you sketched is amazing
    and your owl is really wonderful and dramatic with the touch of color in the eyes!
    oxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. alles hier in diesem POST absolut Granatengenial---

    und Deine neuen Stempel... superb!
    danke für's Teilen mit uns bei Art Journal Journey!
    Ich wünsche Dir ein schönes Wochenende und
    HAPPY PPF!

    Susi

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Stephanie, what a wonderful post today! I love your owl with the white writing on him, and your feathers and leaves are so beautifully drawn.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. oh wow!!! the eyes on your owl are amazing!!!! love all the new work!!! Happy PPF!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. what a piercing portrait of an owl and I love your page using those beautiful new stamps! Happy PPF!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. what a great owl!! love it! happy PPF

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Wonderful work, that owl is amazing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Gorgeous. I really am loving that tree of yours. Owls are one of my favorite and yours is really beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Wow this is an awesome Owl! Love the eyes.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. I love your owl and your drawings are so loose and lovely!

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. oh I love owls! Your owl is beautiful! Lovely artwork! Love the details and the tree! Beautiful stamps!

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Die Eule ist phenomenal und so ein schöner Baum...ach, das kann ich nicht. Der Hintergrund gefällt mir auch sehr und Deine Stempel sowieso.

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. What a fabulous owl! Wow! If we could read his thoughts....

    Lovely journal page too - such beautiful colours.

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. the owl is wonderful - so full of character. Happy PPF !

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. The owl is so funny and cheeky and wise. I love him. Your winter scene is very ethereal and peaceful and it reminds me of that silence you get afte snow has blanketed the earth. Happy PPF

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. This is gorgeous! I absolutely LOVE your feathers and leaves - they have so much texture and great line work! Wonderful post this week :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. Wunderschön - ich bin einfach sprachlos bei all Deinem Talent!
    Alles Liebe, manus

    AntwortenLöschen