Montag, 13. Januar 2014

Creative Jumpstart 2014

Hi girls, dear blog reader,

I'm excited because today it's my turn as a JumpStarter in Creative JumpStart (CJS) 2014, run by Nathalie Kalbach. Wahoooo!


You will see my video with the theme "Ordinary Household Items". The idea is to use an ordinary household item for a technique or as the base of a project.
You will see me (yes ME, I'm camera shy, but I jumped over my own shadow ;-)) in two different and short spots and you will get some inspiration in a longer spot. 
The first spot was an idea from my Hubby. It's about that household item I created with. We had so much fun together to make this little movie, we laughed a lot.
Are you curious?

Head on over to Nathalie's site to sign up and for more details. CJS costs just $20 for the 3.5 hours of video content. That's less than $1 per video -- a great deal.

-----------

If you're not familiar with CJS, it's a one-of-a-kind community event to inspire your creativity. Need help getting your creative mojo going in 2014? CJS can help.

Throughout January participants get 23 videos from 21 featured artists. I'm proud to be one of those artists. It's an amazing event where you can learn new techniques, discover new materials, and connect with other Mixed Media Artists and Scrapbookers.

------------

I would love to see you there! Have a great creative day!

Stephanie

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen