Freitag, 24. Januar 2014

Fragile Glass

Just another play in my Art Journal. I used the Feather and Leaves Stamp Set I designed for Whiff of Joy. (It's now available in the shop of Whiff of Joy).


My background is a piece of water color paper, because I have to do not worry me that the paper curl or wrinkle. I used watercolor and white acrylic paint to splash and added a rudimentary face silhouette with black acrylic paint. I cutet out the stamped feathers and arranged them like hair or a hat on the top of the face. My little mosquito helps to complete the face below.



These are the stamp sets. I also used them last week. I would so love to see them in other works and projects, maybe you will give them a try. If so, please share your work with me.


Thanks for visiting today. I wish you all a wonderful friday and a Happy PPF!

Paint Party Friday

Kommentare:

  1. Tolle Journalseite, und mir gefallen die Stempeln sehr gut! LG, Valerie

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love this loads. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Fun ! i love the profile. Happy ppf.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Very nice, has an incredible strength. Saludos

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love all of the feathers! Really nice!

    http://www.artworkbyjm.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. oh wow!!! great work on this pages!!!! Wishing you a warm and cozy and Happy PPF!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. A wonderful way to use those stamps. Great face!

    AntwortenLöschen