Samstag, 11. Januar 2014

Projects with NEW Ingvild Bolme products and Video Tutorial

Hi there!

This time around the CHA makes me so excited. I love this time, it's full of surprises and new things.

Are you curious about the new products from Ingvild Bolme? I will show you some sneaks and some projects the next days/weeks I created with the new winter line from Ingvild.

Please also hop over to the Blog of Prima Martketing. There are more projects and inspirations from Ingvild and other DT Members of Ingvild Bolme.

I had the pleasure to work with the new Resist Chalk Edgers from Ingvild. These are little wonders and I'm so in love!
I made some easter eggs with it and want to show you a little video tutorial. I also made a card with the paper eggs and therefor I also used some other new products from Ingvild.


The Resist Chalk Edgers are in dark grey so you can differentiate them from the Chalk Edgers who have a turquoise body.

Here you can see all the new Resist Chalk Edgers. They comes in different color palettes and I think I will need them all ;-)


These are some eggs I made with them.


This is my card on which I used the eggs and other new supplies, the Jeans Plate, tassel and Shabby Chic Resin Frame.


Enjoy my little video!



My second project is the canvas "Dream Garden" about one of my creations of exclusive custom-fitted clothing ;-)
This is my dream garden with a paper dress and a lot of Ingvilds new beautiful embellishments. Just perfect for a scene like this.






I used the following supplies from Ingvild Bolme:

Ingvild Bolme - Resist Chalk Edgers
Ingvild Bolme - 892210 Junkyard Findings - Jean Plates
Ingvild Bolme - 892128 Shabby Chic Treasures - Squares Frame
Ingvild Bolme - 892135 Shabby Chic Treasures - Cute Tassel
Ingvild Bolme - 892050 Shabby Chic Resin Railings
Ingvild Bolme - 892241 Metal Corners
Ingvild Bolme - 892296 Antique Street Sign
Ingvild Bolme - 892326 Antique Garden Sink
Ingvild Bolme - 890773 Shabby Chic Resin Treasures Small Birds

Thank you for visiting today! I wish you all a great day!

Kommentare:

  1. Wow, Stephanie, the canvas caught my eye on the Ingvild Bolme blog!! Normaly I dont like dressform stuff , it has been done so much, but this is VERY special, BEAUTIFUL and original!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love the sweet eggs and the dream garden is GORGEOUS!! Love whatever you make, always creative and wonderful!

    AntwortenLöschen