Freitag, 31. Januar 2014

You Take Off

I just want to show you a little card or tag I made as an addition for my Hubby's Birthday Present.


I had so much fun to interpret the theme FLY. He will take off with an Paraglider and I used the amazing aviator glasses from Ingvild Bolme's new collection to give him a hint.

The background paper is from Cosmo Cricket's Creative Girl paper pad, the craft cardstock is from a leftover of a box. The ribbon is from Maya Road and the Feather is one of the stamps I designed for Whiff of Joy. I colored the stamp with chalk edgers from Ingvild Bolme, stamped an cut it out. The little wood charms are also from Cosmo Cricket. I painted them with NeocolorII.

Thanks for visiting!

Kommentare:

  1. Would love to purchase this stamp set. Would you know where this is sold in the U.S.? Thank you. Beautiful work!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. oh wie ist das geniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal
    die Idee ist grandios und die Umsetzung - wie immer - der hammer

    AntwortenLöschen