Samstag, 15. Februar 2014

Addicted to... for OUAS

Hi There!

You have still time for the Once Upon A Sketch February Sketch Challenge "Addicted to...".
Today I want to show my layout I made for the OUAS DT.

It's about the snow fun and the excitement of my girls when they are sliding or build a snowman. It's always heartwarming to see their joy. The girls are addicted to snow but I'm addicted to their smiles and laugh. :-)



I would love to see your interpretation of the sketch and theme this month.

Kommentare:

  1. Interessant, dass Du hier wenig Farben verwendest - sieht trotzdem klasse aus! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! Love what you've done for the sketch! Sooooooooooooo pretty, so eye-catching! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a wonderful layout ! I really love it !

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Many thanks, However I am encountering difficulties with your RSS. I don't understand why I can't subscribe to it. Is there anybody else getting identical RSS problems? Anybody who knows the answer can you kindly respond? Thanx. watch Ride Along online

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a coworker who was conducting a little research on this. And he actually bought me breakfast simply because I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to discuss this subject here on your website. watch Labor Day online

    AntwortenLöschen