Freitag, 28. Februar 2014

Painting a Realism Portrait

Hi Girls,

today I want to show you a realism portrait painting I made this week.

I attended a online class from Karen Milstein. She is a amazing talented girl who paint whimsical and realism portraits, dreamy flowers and sweet tutu in a lovely way. I love her pastel and soft way to paint and with her online class I had the courage to try a realism portrait.


This little painting is on a sticky canvas sheet and it shows my younger daughter.
This canvas sheet is perfect for me because I'm not sure where to put it down. Maybe in my art Journal, maybe in a Minibook I will made for my daughter, maybe as wall decoration... Not sure yet.

It has some time lasted until I was satisfied. Let me show you...
Above - I called her finished but during the process of sharing it on Facebook and Instagram I saw a lot of mistakes that I decided to give it another try. 


I have made ​​some improvements on her hair, nose, eyes, mouth, background and neck. I still see improvement needed but I am satisfied with the result. It needs a lot of exercise and time to paint it halfway realistically. Particularly the eyes and mouth I need to practice.
 This is the finished version with the Referenz photo (above).


I loved to paint her, I had a lot of fun and this will not be the last.


I share it with the fabulous Paint Party Friday!

Paint Party Friday


Thanks for visiting, have a nice day!

Kommentare:

  1. Wow gorgeous work, gorgeous daughter!

    Hugs Giggles

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wow this is totally gorgeous. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You did a fabulous job - often when I post a photo of art I then see all my "mistakes".

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. what a darling she is and your painting of her is gorgeous!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. oh das ist soooooooooooooooooooo schön...
    perfekt

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Beautiful likeness of your daughter! Great job!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Such a sweet little girl - beautifully painted! I really like the vintage feel in the colors :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. OMG!!!!! This is absolutely amazing. Wonderful!!!!
    Nicole/Beadwright

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Wow, this is amazing and absolutely professional!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Lovely work and a darling daughter.Very true to her likeness and such a treasure and heirloom to behold.

    Annabelle : )

    AntwortenLöschen