Freitag, 7. Februar 2014

Pop & Colours 2

Hi there,

from today my video tutorial for Pop & Colours 2 is available. You can still sign up at Shirel's Blog. There are so great teachers and I'm proud to be a part of this adventure.

I had the pleasure to play with lot's of beautiful and gorgeous material from Wycinanka. Wycinanka is a polish manufacturer of wonderful chipboards and stamps and paper, unique and special. Wycinanka will also be one of my partners and sponsors for the workshops at Version Scrap Paris. I'm so excited, it is getting closer and closer. :-)

But here some more info of the scrapbooking layout I made for the Pop & Colors 2. The theme in Pop & Colours 2 is "My Style". I will show you during the video what is my important approach to create an scrapbooking page and what is my style. I will tell you my three watchwords and all the secrets about it. 





I'm looking forward to see your creations in Pop & Colours 2! I will be there for you at the secret Facebook Page of Pop & Colours 2.



Kommentare:

  1. Wow! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow this looks amazing! I am really wanting to sign up... just need to find some time... think next month, and Can't wait to see your tutorial!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Loved watching the process video! Beautiful, magical page!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Gorgeous! Love hov you "mix" the picture in to the background!
    Have a wonderful day :o)

    AntwortenLöschen