Samstag, 15. März 2014

BE YOU for OUAS

Hi there,

I want to show you my Layout for March I made for the Once Upon A Sketch challenge. The task is to be inspired by this quote: "You only live once. But if you do it right, once is enough" and you have still two weeks to create something for it!

Here is my layout:





This is the sketch for the challenge:

Wiff Of Joy stamps is donating 1 stamp set from the Stephanie Schütze Design collection stamps valued at  EUR14.90 with free domestic AND international postage. Don't miss it ;-) !!!!

 Come on and join us! I would love to see your scrapbooking pages there!

Material from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3 l I used:

Other material I used:
Chipboards from Wycinanka
Stencil "Arabesque" from Nathalie Kalbach
Paper from Carta Bella
Washi Tape
White Acrylic Paint
Tissue Paper from Tim Holtz

Have a nice day and thanks for visiting!

Kommentare: