Samstag, 8. März 2014

Card with Heart

Hi there,
I want to show you a card I made for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®


Actually I love to work with old vintage book pages. O love the grip and smell. For this card I also use old book pages and scraps, leftovers from pattern scrapbook paper. I added a bit vintage feeling with distress ink at the edges of the paper.


To adhere the scraps I used the pink E-Z Squares® Refillable.
 

My sewing machine created a little frame on the top paper.


Then I added my text (just a word sticker) and a handmade wire heart. Ready!


Thanks for visiting and have a nice day!

Material I used:
Adhesives from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

E-Z Squares® Refillable 
Paper from Pink Paislee "Cottage Farms" and Prima Marketing "Delight Collection"
Old book pages
sewing machine
wire
word sticker from Authentique "Celebrate" 

Kommentare:

  1. Wow, how beautiful! I love your style!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Gorgeous card! Love all the layers and the wire heart is so cute!
    Have a wonderful new week :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is just so pretty! Love what you've done here! Fabulous!

    AntwortenLöschen