Sonntag, 16. März 2014

Layout Spring

Hi there,

this is my Layout about the first warm days this year and I can tell you "Spring is here". :-)
I made this layout for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®


For this layout I used 3D Foam Frames from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® and I added Glitter from Clearsnap.


 I cut them and added the elements to decorate the layout with more spring color and bling.



Supplies I used:

3D Foam Frames from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
3D Foam Frames

E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable


Paper from Pink Paislee Portfolio collection
Rub-on Butterflies from 7Gypsies
Glitter from Clearsnap
Stencil Branches from Joggles and Structure paste
Brad from Basic Grey RSVP collection
Stamp from my stash
Alphabeth Sticker from Simple Stories Say Cheese
Watercolor Paint

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wunderschön.
    Gefällt mir gut, wie du diese Rahmen verwendet hast.

    AntwortenLöschen