Sonntag, 16. März 2014

Layouts for Ingvild Bolme DT

Hi there,

I want to show you two layouts I made with beautiful things and embellishments designed by Ingvild Bolme.

First Layout "Moments" is a fantasy scene. The photo of my girls is from Autumn last year but the scene is a place we found in our summer vacation in italy. I sketched it and integrated the photo and embellishments from Ingvild. 


The little shabby chic mushroom became a fountain. And I added a shabby chic clock face and hands and a little junkyard finding as a doorknob.



My second layout "L is for Love" is a mixed media layout where I used structure paste and stamps on the patterned paper.


I used a beautiful shabby chic treasure flag from Ingvild on which I added a sentiment. You can also see a Junkyard Finding, a little metal trinket I added on the red heart.



I love the little bird houses and also the zipper and bulbs are versatile to use on projects.
The little paper rose is made from a Die from Sizzix.


Supplies from Ingvild I used:

Shabby Chic Resin Treasures Mushrooms - Item: 890766
Junkyard Findings Clock Faces - Item: 891596
Junkyard Findings Clock Hands - Item: 891589
Junkyard Findings Typo Zippers - Item: 891558
Shabby Chic Resin Treasures Bird Houses - Item: 890797
Junkyard Findings Small Typo Bulbs - Item: 891541
Junkyard Findings Metal Trinket - Item: 891626
Junkyard Findings Metal trinket Jeans - Item: 655350891640
Shabby Chic Resin Treasure Heart Banner

To adhere all together I used Adhesives E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable, Crafty Foam Tape - White from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

Thanks for visiting today! I wish all of you a nice Sunday!

Kommentare:

  1. Die Layouts gefallen mir beide sehr, sehr gut! Aber das erste ist ja wirklich der Wahnsinn! Eine geniale Idee ganz wunderbar umgesetzt! Ich bin hin und weg ♥
    LG Maria
    http://www.marygoesround.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Always so fun to visit your blog! What you did here is crazy!!! LOVE it, such a pitty I cant sketch or draw. People like me....we need transparancy....The pink layout is great too by the way!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love these! Awesome drawinf on the first one!
    Have a wonderful day :o)

    AntwortenLöschen