Dienstag, 11. März 2014

Stamp Set LEAVES

Last weeks I had a lot of fun to create some projects with the new stamp set LEAVES I designed for Whiff of Joy. And today I want to share a little project I made with them.


This is a decorated paper bag, one of the pages in my new Minialbum.



At the front is a little folder and if you open it you can see the hole leaves. I added some Stickles glitter on it.


I will show you the hole Minialbum as soon as it filled and ready.


Other Supplies I used:

E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable and 3D Foam Squares - White, Regular from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
Old Book Page
Watercolor Paint
Watercolor Paper
Stickles
Rub-on Butterfly and Words
White Yarn

Thanks for visiting! Have a nice day!

Kommentare:

  1. ich liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeebe diese Blätter...
    das sieht traumhaft schön aus

    AntwortenLöschen