Donnerstag, 6. März 2014

Workshops at Version-Scrap Paris

Hi girls,

this is just a reminder of my classes at Version Scrap Paris at the 4-5th of April.And I will show you more sneaks about the Minialbums we will create there.

1) The first workshop is called "Romantic Flair" because of the loveliest paper collection I know. It's the "Cottage Farms" collection from Pink Paislee and we will create a Minialbum. The kit is so romantic and is filled with beautiful paper, sticker, cards, frames, Rub-ons...  Two hours full of fun!
Here you can book your class "Romantic Flair". 
More info on my blog.



2) The second workshop "Moments" is a mixed media mini album will be created based on a romantic chipboard-album from Wycinanka with different fabulous products from Faber Castell and stamps from Whiff of Joy. Three hours with mix and match.
Here you can book your class "Moments". 
More about this workshop.

 

3) The third workshop is called "Treasures" and we want to create something like this, a mixed media Minialbum in a sweet handy form. This workshop consists of two parts: a mixed media part (mixed media cover with handmade embellishments) and a scrapbooking part (combine the Minialbum and filling the pages). Two and a half hour to creat a little treasure.
Here you can book your class "Treasures".  
More info on my blog.



My Partners and Sponsors:
I have to say a big big THANK YOU to all my partners and sponsors. Behind these well known logos stuck lovely people with whom I have so loved working together.

Me and My Big Ideas is a american Mother-Daughter (lovely ladies!) company who offer a lot of beautiful paper, cards, stickers and embellishments. I totally felt in love with the modern pattern paper and cards (also perfect for Project Life) with the great sentiments on it, it's a pleasure to work with them. 




Tattered Angels and their paints and sprays are well known. I love Glimmer Mist and Chalkboard, I use it very often and I wanted to use these products for one of the classes. Necessarily;-) And I had the good fortune to win Tattered Angels as a partner and sponsor. Yeah!


 Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l is a great company with amazing girls behind who is offering the best adhesives on the market. We will work with different adhesives like Dispensers and 3D Foam Adhesives. You'll never want to take other adhesives ;-)


Whiff of Joy is a lovely company with awesome stamps, dies and embellishments in cute and non-cute style. We will work with stamps I designed for Whiff of Joy and with other gorgeous stamps for the backgrounds. You will love their products!


Garn und Mehr is a german company who manufactures the best Baker Yarn and Twine, with a rich choice of colors. We will use it to bind the album and for decoration. 



Stencil Girl Products is a company who offers stencils designed by artists. We will have the pleasure to work with Mini-Stencils from Mary Beth Shaw. You will love it!



Wycinanka is a polish manufacturer with a lot of beautiful chipboards. You will be amazed by the diversity and intricacy of the chipboards. Every little thing is a small piece of art and you can work with them in my class ;-)


Design-Memory-Craft is known for their high quality products of high color intensity and is a source of inspiration par excellence. We will work with different products and techniques, with Gelatos, Paper Crafter Cryons, Big Brush Pen and Textural Accents...


Pink Paislee is a wonderful company well known for their beautiful paper and kit collections. I have the pleasure to be able to win them as sponsor and I am so proud and I'm really looking forward.



 
      If you like, you can still book your class at the official homepage of Version Scrap. I can't wait to meet and work with you! 



1 Kommentar:

  1. Looks amazing!
    How exciting that StencilGirl stencils will be in Paris! :)

    AntwortenLöschen