Dienstag, 8. April 2014

Card "Treasure"

Hi my dear blog reader,

I want to show you a mixed media card I made for the Ingvild Bolme DT. I created the card like a envelope and filled it with lot's of treasures, embellishments from Ingvild.


I used Junkyard Findings, shabby chic clock face and hands and a lovely zipper.

Supplies I used:
Ingvild Bolme - Junkyard Findings Typo Zippers - 891558
Ingvild Bolme - Junkyard Findings Clock Faces - 891596
Ingvild Bolme - Junkyard Findings Clock Hands -  891589
Ingvild Bolme - Junkyard Findings Metal Trinkets - 891671

Tissue Paper
Glimmer Mist Tattered Angels
Chipboards from Wycinanka
White Yarn


To adhere all together I used Adhesives E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable, Crafty Foam Tape - White from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

Thanks for visiting today!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen