Freitag, 25. April 2014

fashion painting

I'm experimented a little bit with paint and canvas last time. I use different canvas sheets you can get in artist shops.
I love to paint on small sizes because this is quick and I can see if it goes right or not. I do not waste my time, you know? ;-)

This is a painting of a fashion girl on a 10x15 cm size. My background is a grey canvas sheet and has a lot of texture. The reference is a fashion photography I found on google.


For this one I used more colors and a very small  brush. It will goes to my little paint art journal.

I want to share it with you and the fabulous Paint Party Friday. Happy PPF!

Paint Party Friday

Kommentare:

  1. Wunderschön, gefällt mir sehr gut! LG, Valerie

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow, umwerfend schön ist das geworden.

    Ich wünsche Dir ein schönes Wochenende

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. she is beautiful and loving the wonderful bandana. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. she is lovely, such a beautiful expression!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. What a pretty piece. Her eyebrows are wonderful - so expressive!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I have to agree with some of the others. As soon as I saw her I said, WOW. She is stunning!
    Nicole/Beadwright

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Love how the texture adds depth to the portrait. It's a very compelling piece! Thanks for sharing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. That is super cool! She has such personality! You really captured the thing that drew you to that photo reference.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Wonderful! Love the texture and she's looking great!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Such impressive beautiful work!

    Hugs Giggles

    AntwortenLöschen