Freitag, 18. April 2014

Flying Unicorn

Hi Girls,

do you know the Kits from Flying Unicorn? These are mixed media Kits with very beautiful elements in it.

I had the pleasure to play with the April Flying Unicorn Main Kit. It's a great kit with lot's of mixed media supplies, 7Dots Paper, Chipboards and Tags from FabScraps, Shimmerz Paint, Big Brush Pen from Faber Castell, a great Stencil from Joggles and other beautiful embellishments. Have a look down, I made a photo of this kit.

This is my second layout I made with this kit.



And this is the photo of the fabulous Main Kit of the month April from Flying Unicorn. It's gorgeous!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a great day!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Merci de partager cette bonne adresse. Ta page est magnifique mais malheureusement il n y a plus de kit.

    AntwortenLöschen