Mittwoch, 23. April 2014

Layout "Spring" with Sizzix UK products

Hi there,

today I want to show you a layout on which I used some beautiful dies from Sizzix UK.


I used a versatile set of Butterflies for the background of this scrapbooking page. The Butterflies is a Sizzix Sizzlits Die Set of 3 different Butterflies, perfect for spring and a clean but interesting background like this.  Only one of the butterflies has color on it.



I also used the inner ornaments of the Butterflies as flowers in a vase. I love how it came out as a part of the decoration element on my layout.

I drew that little bee and cutted out the silhouette for a perfect spring feeling.

I hope you like these dies like I do. If so you can find these products on the Sizzix UK page and also a lot of other wonderful things.



Supplies:
Sizzix Sizzlits Die Set of 3 different Butterflies
Adhesives E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable, Crafty Foam Tape - White from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

Thanks for visiting today!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen