Mittwoch, 9. April 2014

Little Publications

Hi there,

I want to share my last publications in the Spring 2014 Somerset Memories with you. There are a lot of breathtaking projects in there. This is the most beautiful and inspiring magazine I know. It's worth to take a look inside! 



I want to share this wonderful magazine with you: MY PRIMA PLACE. Its filled with wonderful projects and some new Prima products.
This issue Volume 11 (April 2014) featured also my Easter Card I made with products from Ingvild Bolme. I used her Chalk Edgers and Resist Chalk Edgers to create the eggs and decorated the card with lovely embellishments from er new line.


Thanks for visiting today! :-)

Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful is right! Congratulations!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I am new to your work and just absolutely love it! Your layouts, card or scrapbook, are ethereal, unexpected, masterfully colored and embellished. I've been pinning you like crazy! Thanks for the gorgeous work and inspiration! I actually will be featuring some of your work on my website soon. xo Kate

    AntwortenLöschen