Freitag, 11. April 2014

Paintings

Hi there,

today I want to share my last two paintings I made a couple of weeks ago.

First painting is on a 10x15 cm size und I painted a cuban balkony on a canvas panel. The reference is a photo I found in Google.

My second painting is a little girl. Referenz is an old vintage photo I found also in Google. This one is on a 15x20 cm canvas panel. I think, this one could be a cover for an Art Journal...


Paintings are relatively new for me. It's a new adventure and I know I have to learn a lot. What I have learned on these and the other's is to enjoy the process. I'm a very impatient person and here I have to wait a lot. I have always a drying time and there is always something to improve.

I share it with the fabulous Paint Party Friday! Have a nice day and thanks for visiting!

Paint Party Friday

Kommentare:

  1. Ganz toll, ich liebe sie! LG, Valerie

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful paintings!

    Smiles, Saskia :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I would never have guessed that you are even remotely new to painting! You have a serious talent for it! There is an exquisite softness in your work, and tons of visual interest. Go you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You look pretty expert to me! The little girl is precious and so is the balcony scene!
    Well done!

    Hugs Giggles

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. These are very beautiful. I like the little girl, but even more the balkony. All the colors matches so well and youe color transitions are great. Lovely work!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. These are gorgeous! Would have never guessed you just started painting, you've got talent.

    Annabelle : )

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Beautiful artwork. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Both of these paintings are awesome! I would never have guessed that painting is new to you...I think it's a natural for you! The little girl could be the one living in the apartment in the first picture! Have a great weekend and really, you are a natural to painting. Just amazing! Rasz

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Yes, the drying time! I totally feel you on that. But the paintings are both really great and have terrific color.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. These are fantastic! I love the girl's eyes and the depth of color on the balcony. so lovely!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Oh my gosh- these are wonderful paintings. I love them both

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Wowza! Wonderful work - and I love the expressive portrait! Happy PPF!

    AntwortenLöschen