Mittwoch, 2. April 2014

Sizzix UK

Hi my dear blog reader!

I have such exciting news and I can not describe how I feel. They asked me ....



I am so proud, thrilled and excited to announce to you that I can work for the Sizzix UK. I'm looking forward to the great products and hope to inspire you with my projects that I will create with them. I hope you will take a look to them on the Sizzix Blog then. :-)  
Thank you very much Alison and Sizzix UK for the invitation and opportunity to create for you! 
And a thanks to you my dear blog readers, because without your faithful and your interest, I would not be where I am now.

So now I'm dancing and celebration a little. ;-)))

Kommentare:

  1. Gratuliere! Ich wess, du wirst ganz klasse Dinge ;) machen und wir freuen uns auf schöne Projekte von Dir!

    Liebe Grüße,
    Olga

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Congratulations, Stephanie! I will love to see your work with sizzix products.

    AntwortenLöschen