Freitag, 2. Mai 2014

Inspirations with my New Stamps Freshly Hatched and Let your dreams fly high

Hi there,

I want to show you some little inspirations of what you can create with some of the new stamps I designed for Whiff of Joy. For the first card I used the stamp set "Freshly Hatched" and one feather stamp.


I stamped different stamps from the set with black ink, cut them out and put it together as a little nest in the half egg. On the feather I added a little bit glitter. And I used a little Rub-on butterfly. You can also create a whole bouqet of flowers and also use the grasses and other flowers and paint some flowers.... :-)




For the second card I used the flock of birds stamp from the set "Let your dreams fly high".



It's not the best photo, but as you can see I stamped the birds and also cut them out.





I wish you a wonderful Friday and a Happy PPF! Thanks for visiting today!

Paint Party Friday

Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful stamps and thank you for sharing. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Die Stempeln sind klasse, und die Werke die du damit kreiert hast auch! LG, Valerie

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. they are so beautiful thanks for sharing at ppf have a great weekend.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful stamps, and beautiful work you did with them.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. that is beautiful work, I really like this!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Very beautiful delicate work!!

    Hugs Giggles

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Love your new stamps - lovely work

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. beautiful stamps and cards-I especially love the birds one!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Lovely and lyrical work. These make me feel elevated -- love all the flying imagery.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I really like this first piece. Very interesting and full of depth.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. These are very unique and beautiful :)

    AntwortenLöschen