Freitag, 16. Mai 2014

Layout "Original Family" with Sizzix

Hi there,

today I want to show you a layout on which I used some beautiful dies from Sizzix UK.


I used a little canvas I embossed with the Embossingfolder "Rose Vines" from Brenda Walton for Sizzix behind my photo. It match perfectly with the Branch Die from Sizzix.


I also used the beautiful Thinlits Die Doily. Just so great to layering with other dies and paper.



I hope you like these dies like I do. If so you can find these products on the Sizzix UK page and also a lot of other wonderful things.

Supplies:
Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folders 2PK - Rose Vines & Trellis Set Adhesives E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable, Crafty Foam Tape - White from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

Thanks for visiting today!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen