Samstag, 10. Mai 2014

Layout "Paris" with Sizzix Products

Hi there,

today I want to show you a layout on which I used some beautiful dies from Sizzix UK.


I used a versatile set of Butterflies for the background of this scrapbooking page. The Butterflies is a Sizzix Sizzlits Die Set of 3 different Butterflies, perfect for a clean but interesting background like this. I think next time I will use them like a stencils and spray on them. :-)))


I also used two of the butterflies as decoration element. And can you can see the Frames? These are also  from Sizzix and it's the Framelits Die Set which comes with a set of 5 different frames and sizes.




I hope you like these dies like I do. If so you can find these products on the Sizzix UK page and also a lot of other wonderful things.

Supplies:
Sizzix Sizzlits Die Set of 3 different Butterflies
Sizzix Framelits Die Set 
Adhesives E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable, Crafty Foam Tape - White from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

Kommentare:

  1. Einfach genial! Stephanie, so schönes Layout! Gefällt mir total!
    LG, Olga

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love the B&W and the red heart, the frames and the butterflies :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. herrlich - die Kontraste sind super.

    AntwortenLöschen