Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2014

Minialbum "About Me"

Hi there,

I want to share a Minialbum with you I made for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®


It's for my younger daughter, where she can start scrapbooking with it. Inside are some pattern paper and she can fill it with photos and little drawings. She is now 3 years old and I think it's time to start. Maybe she will love it like her Mom.


My cover is a handmade colored paper I created with sprays and paint and stamps.
To adhere the paper and the photo I used the E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable
For decoration I used a chipboard frame from Wycinanka and a colored feather. The feather is a stamp I designed for Whiff of Joy and I stamped with paint from Chalk Edgers from Ingvild Bolme. I also use the E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable  to glue it. It's perfect for small or delicate elements because the stick glue points well on them.


E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable

Other supplies:
Alphasticker from Me & My Big Ideas
Alpha Stickers from Simple Stories
Watercolor paper
Spray paint from tattered Angels, Acrylic Paint
Feather stamp from Whiff of Joy
Chipboard Frame from Wycinanka

Thanks for visiting today!

1 Kommentar: