Sonntag, 8. Juni 2014

Card - Enjoy Life

Hi there!

This is a mixed media card I made for the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® using some beautiful new 3D Foam Shapes from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®.


My background is made with Gelatos, Gesso and stamps and to decorate it I used a bee I drew, some flowers and flowers, bucket and butterflies from the 3D Foam Garden Shapes and 3D Foam Butterflies.


I worked with different glitter on the Foam shapes.




Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable

E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable












3D Foam Garden Shapes

3D Foam Garden Shapes

 3D Foam Butterflies

3D Foam Butterflies

Other Supplies I used:

Fabric Flower from Pink Paislee
Chipboard from Tim Holtz
Glitter from Rayher and Clearsnap
Flower from Prima Marketing

Thanks for visiting today!

1 Kommentar: