Sonntag, 15. Juni 2014

Layout "Oh No" - for Once Upon A Sketch

Hi there,

there is another challenge at Once Upon A Sketch with a fabulous sketch. I decided to interpret the sketch a little looser.


The layout is about my daughter, as she throws a stone at a duck. No, with the duck nothing happens, but it reminded me of the subtitle of a movie with Hugh Grant "The Day of the Dead Duck". And so I used this in my journaling with this little story.


Here is the sketch:


















Thanks for visiting today!

Kommentare:

  1. Ein wunderbarer Layout! Nicht nur so schön, auch so witzig!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So lovely... wonderful use of color and texture, as usual!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love the way your photo and your background all tell the story and they overlap with the stamped images.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Gorgeous layout! Love how the photo is incorporated onto the mixed media background!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Marjie Kemper sent me over, and I am so glad that she did! What a genius combination of background and foreground! This is absolutely magical!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Came over from Margie Kemper's newsletter and I am so glad I did, this is a lovely and inspired layout, thanks for sharing!!!

    AntwortenLöschen