Mittwoch, 25. Juni 2014

NEWS and Mixed Media Canvas

Hello my dear scrapbooking and mixed media fans!

We moved to Germany and everything went well and relatively smooth. We begin to settle down, but there is still no routine in our life. It feels like permanent vacation. ;-)
I would like to thank you for all the good wishes. Since I started with scrapbooking, I have gained a lot. Real friends, virtual friends, and contact with art. I love to be creative, I love to get my inspiration from you, it is an enrichment of my life.


But now I want to show you a canvas I made some month ago.


I used a lot of paint, paper to create the background and it turned out with a lot of texture. I think this chaos fit's perfectly to my bee I drew with a black pen. Bees are my favorite motive this time.




I also used some feather stamps I designed for Whiff of Joy. I've gotten a few requests from you. They are sold out, but I hope that they are ordered.


Thanks for visiting! Have a nice day!

Kommentare:

  1. Wanted to drop a remark and let you know your Rss feed isnt working today. I tried adding it to my Yahoo reader account but got nothing.Cardsharing Server

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wonderful panno! Bee charming! stamps feathers love)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Es ist ein absolutes Kunstwerk. Ich sitze hier mit staunenden Augen und bin hin und weg. Die Farben, die Muster, alles !
    Einfach nur ein Traum!
    Herzensgruß
    das
    Frl. Pilzrausch
    P.S: Willkommen hier! Bist du in der Nähe?

    AntwortenLöschen