Dienstag, 22. Juli 2014

File Folder - Wishes

Hi there!

I want to show you a file folder I made for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®


Did you see the file folders from Roben-Marie Smith? I love her work and felt inspired. I created a folder for wishes.

I didn't had blank folders so I decided to take a paper in A4 size as base, to fold it and then to use a sewing machine to close the paper on the sides.
For the background I used book pages and a piece of watercolor paper and adhered them with the E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable. I painted and splashed a bit and decorated a line with washi tape and Ribbon.


The swan is a drawing I did.
I adhered the swan with 3D Foam Squares to create a little 3D effect.
To adhere all paper stripes for the titles and embellishments together I used the E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable
 

It was a messy project and I loved the process. Thank you Roben-Marie for your inspiration and the fun!

Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable

E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable












3D Foam Squares


3D Foam Squares - White Mix


Other Supplies I used:

Book Pages
Watercolor Paper
Watercolor paint
Ribbon from Maya Road
Washi Tape
Sewing Machine
Drawing

Thanks for visiting! Have a nice day!

Kommentare:

  1. Express your emotions to your dear ones on Valentine's Day with this gift of flowers and gifts which make the day special for the person whose presence makes every moment worth living. Send Valentine's Day Flowers to USA that containing your love for your special one.
    http://www.flowersusa24x7.com/Valentines-Day-USA.asp

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ich liebe liebe liebe diese Karte...
    so wie sie aussieht, fühle ich mich, wenn ich draußen unterwegs bin...
    traumhaft frei

    AntwortenLöschen