Freitag, 11. Juli 2014

New mixed media monthly challenge blog

Hi there,

some days ago I discovered a new mixed media challenge blog. It's called "The mixed media monthly challenge" and the theme for July is "around the house".

Yeah what fun is it?!

For my Art Journal page I used cling film on my background together with watercolor paint and I used a knife to set/stamp the text lines for my journaling.
Yes and I had a lot of fun with it!

We can't be afraid of change. I found some thought in the www about "change" and it fits perfectly with my new situation and our move.


There is also a great giveaway package. Check it out!

Thanks for visiting today!

Kommentare:

  1. I love how you used your household items. This is a beautiful page. Thanks for joining us at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge. I'm so glad you found us.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lovely art journal page! Great used of some items around the house! Thanks for playing along with our Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is a beautiful Art Journal page.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love this!! Great use of the knife, I will have to try that myself. And she is really lovely! Thanks for playing along in our challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautiful art! Change can be scary but it happens and we just have to learn to deal with it and move on. Awesome beautiful piece.

    Lalo
    The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge blog DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. this is such a lovely piece. I really love the journaling you included. Thank you so much for playing Around the House with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Great page! Love the journaling. Thanks for playing with Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen