Montag, 18. August 2014

A put off and a new Mixed Media Canvas

Hi there,

One of the most precious things that we have is time. Last week I wrote about me and my art and my style because of the invitation from Olga Heldwein. You can read it here again if you are interested.
Today I wanted to introduce 3 other designer who inspires me a lot. But sometimes things turn out differently. I must put off to you later, I had no time to prepare anything. Sorry about this but some really exciting things going on here. I hope I can tell to you soon my great news, because the secrecy is so difficult for me. ;-)

But I want to show you today a mixed media canvas I created some weeks ago.




The background is a combination of paper collage and acrylic paint. I have a lot of teal color paint so I have to use it. ;-) After the paint I use Gesso to cover up the color and to draw poppies over it. The bee is also a little drawing. I scanned the drawing and printed out the motive. I love that way to use a drawing a like for several projects.



I hope you like it. I wish you a nice week! We have still school holidays here and rainy weather. Not so good for dynamic little girls ;-)

Stephanie

PS: Please remember, I can't answer of comments on my blog (here). Sorry for this, but you can use Instagram and Facebook if you want to send me a message or question or a thought.... Thank you! :-)

Kommentare:

  1. It is so beautiful! I love the colours and textures! So pretty!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. magnifique , je craque complètement <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. vous êtes douée!!!peétique; légère imaginative astucieuse
    et plein d'autres qualités
    c'est tjs une claque de venir vous voir

    AntwortenLöschen