Samstag, 30. August 2014

Layout "FLY"

Hello my dear blog readers,

I want to show you a layout where I used a lot of  Junkyard Findings Metal from Ingvild Bolme. I used beautiful metals from the Steampunk Air, Jeans Plates and Metal Corners sets.
My Layout "Fly".


I created a phantasy scene with my girl dancing and jumping on a old airplane ;-) I sketched that airplane with a black pen based on a old photo (found in goolge). Then I added all the amazing metal embellishments. I love the little aviator glasses and the airscrew.



As you can see I also used a beautiful tassel designed by Ingvild.

Supplies:
Ingvild Bolme - Shabby Chic Treasures "Tassels" - 892135
Ingvild Bolme - Shabby Chic Treasures "Angel Wings" - 891473
Ingvild Bolme - Junkyard Findings "Steampunk Air" - 892289
Ingvild Bolme - Junkyard Findings "Jeans Plates" - 892210
Ingvild Bolme - Junkyard Findings "Metal Corners" - 892241
Prima Marketing - Delight Collection Collection  - 850729, 990077

Adhesives E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable, Crafty Foam Tape - White from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

Thanks for visiting today!

Kommentare:

  1. Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very creative!!! I love it!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thud! My chin hitting the desk. This is FANTASTIC! Probably my very favorite of yours so far. Love what you did with the photo and those framed aviator glasses... so creative! Off to pin... did I mention I love it!?!?!

    AntwortenLöschen