Mittwoch, 27. August 2014

Layout "Love Paris"

Hello my dear blog readers,

I want to show you a new layout I made using beautiful shabby chic treasures from Ingvild Bolme.
Here is my project "Love Paris".


In April I teached at Version Scrap in Paris and we visited some beautiful places and this is one photo in a beautiful cafe.
I tried to recreate the cafe scene with the beautiful shelves from Ingvild and added typical french elements: the eifel tower, the mannequins as a fashion symbol and "love", because paris is the city of love.


The feathers are stamps from my "Feather" stamp collection I designed for Whiff of Joy and one of the feathers are colored with Chalk Edgers from Ingvild.




Supplies:

Stamp Set "Feathers" I designed for Whiff of Joy:


Ingvild Bolme - Shabby Chic Treasures "Mannequins" - 892067
Ingvild Bolme - Shabby Chic Treasures "Fire Places" - 892043
Ingvild Bolme - Shabby Chic Treasures "Door Signs" - 892319
Ingvild Bolme - Chalk Edgers
Prima Marketing - Time Traveller Collection "Falling Roses" - 813857
Prima Marketing - gold Ribbon

Adhesives E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable, Crafty Foam Tape - White from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

Thanks for visiting today!

Kommentare:

  1. After a long time in blogs I see so beautiful, clear and minimalistic layout which really breathes the atmosphere of Paris and the sweetness of the little Lady.
    Thanks.

    Ebba

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love the layout and the scene you've created around the photo... superb!

    AntwortenLöschen