Samstag, 16. August 2014

Layout with Sizzix Starter Kit

Hi there,

I want to show you a summer layout using some beautiful dies from the Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit (Powder Blue & Teal).

I love my Big Shot more and more, especially when I realize how much the dies inspire me. I love that feeling. Here is what I created yesterday using the Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit (Powder Blue & Teal)


The Starter Kit comes with the Big Shot (unfortunately) and with a lot of beautiful dies: butterflies, circles, framelits and flowers.  There is a Bigz, 2 Sizzlits, Framelits and Embossing Folder. A really great combination! I tried everything and they worked great. Suddenly I had so much that I decided to create a layout and a whimsical card (will show it later) with it.








Please hop over to the Blog of Sizzix UK. There are so many beautiful dies and they have a new catalogue and Christmas is coming soon! ;-)

I used:

Large_658300

E-Z Dots Permanent from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l
Paperscraps/Leftovers/Book Pages
Paper from Crate Paper
Paper "Be You" from FanyPantsDesign
Fabric
Stamps from Wycinanka
Gesso
Ephemera from Cottage Farms Collection from Pink Paislee


Thanks for visiting! Have a nice creative day!

Kommentare: