Donnerstag, 18. September 2014

FALL Card with Sizzix

Hi there,

today I want to show you a card on which I used some beautiful new dies from Sizzix UK and an owl sketch I made.


In the background you can see some leafes. I used the Bigz Die & Embossing Folder "Layered Leaf" from Tim Holtz. This combination is so awesome, I'm so in love with it. First you can use the leaf die and then you can emboss the leaf and it gets beautiful grain patterns.


It's a big card 14x18 cm and I used a piece of card box I decorated with paper, washi tape and stencil from Prima Marketing. The modelling paste I colored with brown and gave it a little bit of white on top using a Chalk Edgers from Ingvild Bolme. The owl is a drawing I made some month ago.


The little heart is also a die from Sizzix. It's an element of the Sizzix Originals Die - Phrase, Love #3.

I love the leaf and I made some more for tags and layouts. So stay tuned. ;-)



I hope you like these dies like I do. If so you can find these products on the Sizzix UK page and also a lot of other wonderful things.

Supplies:
I used the great Movers and Shapers Bigz Die & Embossing Folder "Layered Leaf" from Tim Holtz ALTERATIONS. This set comes with a leaf die and a embossing folder.
Paper from Fancy Pants, Stampington
Washi Tape
Stencil from Prima Marketing
Modelling paste
Adhesives E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable, Crafty Foam Tape - White from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

Thanks for visiting today!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen