Mittwoch, 24. September 2014

FALL - tags with Sizzix

Hi there,

today I want to show you two tags on which I used Bigz Die & Embossing Folder "Layered Leaf" from Tim Holtz from Sizzix UK and an squirrel sketch I made.


To prepare the base for the tags I used the Sizzix Movers & Shapers L Die - Tag & Bookplates designed by Tim Holtz.

On the first tag you can see some leafes. I used the Bigz Die & Embossing Folder "Layered Leaf" from Tim Holtz. This combination is so awesome and I already wrote this some weeks ago ;-). First you can use the leaf die and then you can emboss the leaf and it gets beautiful grain patterns.


The squirrel is a sketch I made with balck pen on white sketch paper I cutted out.


For the leaf on the second tag I used a selfmade mixed media paper. I created it on an old cardbox (a moving box) and it's thick and gives a 3 D look.



I hope you like these die's like I do. If so you can find these products on the Sizzix UK page and also a lot of other wonderful things.

Supplies:
I used the Sizzix Movers & Shapers L Die - Tag & Bookplates and  Bigz Die & Embossing Folder "Layered Leaf" from Tim Holtz ALTERATIONS. This set comes with a leaf die and a embossing folder.
Paper from Stampington and other paper from stash
Paint
Selfmade paper
piece of canvas sheet
Adhesives E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

Thanks for visiting today!

Kommentare:

  1. Hach, das sind ja ganz bezaubernde Tags geworden. Das Eichhörnchen ist sooooo entzückend.

    Ich möchte Dich einladen zu unserer Challenge "Herbstfarben" auf http://moo-mania.blogspot.de/2014/09/autumnal-coloring-herbstfarbung.html. Deine Tags passen prima dorthin.

    Schönen Abend noch

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Danke für's Mitmachen bei MOO-MANIA & MORE:
    Ich freue mich sehr, Stephanie

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Traumhaft schön sind diese Tags Stephanie!
    Vielen lieben Dank für's Zeigen be der MOO MANIA & MORE CHALLENGE!
    Lieben Grüß von
    Susi

    AntwortenLöschen