Freitag, 19. September 2014

Mixed Media Layout Daydream

Hi there,

today I have something very romantic for you.


This is a layout I made creating my own background. I used a napkin, paperscraps, Gesso and a lot of encaustic wax for this background. The colors are so soften, I love how it turns out.


Above is a butterfly stamp I colored and cutted out. It's one of the stamps I designed for Whiff of Joy.


Have a look at this great texture. It's only wax and Gesso. I looove it! :-)



I used some chipborad hearts from Wycinanka here as Balloons.

I share it with the fabulous Paint Party Friday! Happy PPF!

Paint Party Friday


Thanks for visiting today girls!

Kommentare:

  1. Stephanie! Wollte ich schon immer sagen ;) Deine Layouts sind sooo klasse! Irgendwie ganz anders, als die man so sieht.. Mit so wenig sagst du soo viel! Danke, dass du mit uns deine Art teilst!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. merveilleuse page ! très inspirante pour moi :-)
    merci
    xoxo corinne

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful and dreamy, and yes, lovely soft colours. Love the butterfly and the heart balloons.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful creativity... especially the textures, balloons and butterfly
    Happy PPF to you

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Ah, how precious. Puts me into a dreamworld...

    AntwortenLöschen