Freitag, 5. September 2014

My 3 in 1 Album

Hi there,

I have a 3 in 1 Art Journal-, Project Life- and Scrapbooking Album and I want to show you some pages today. I already shared it on FB and IG, but in the case you missed it, here are these pages again. ;-)







I used different old book pages and vintage paper and also a lot of paper scraps. Yes, I don't threw anything away. ;-)
I also drew a little bit. The eye, the fish and some flowers. This is such a great passion, I love it. :-)
You can also see some circles, hearts and butterflies. These are die's from the Sizzix Starterkit.
To adhere all paper and scraps together I used my E-Z Dots Permanent. This is my favorite Adhesives from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l. You can "glue" almost everything with it.

These pages are out from one of my 3 in 1 albums. I have another one and I can't wait to share it all. I will prepare a flip through video of both of them soon. So stay tuned.

I share it with the fabulous Paint Party Friday! Happy PPF!

Paint Party Friday


Thanks a lot for visiting me today!

Kommentare:

  1. Love the pages you have made! Have a nice weekend, Valerie
    Ups, falsche Sprache, sorry, Mein Kopf funktioniert nicht immer so wie ich willl!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lovely, really love the page with the eye on it, but they are all fabulous
    Mary

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You have so much to take in this post.
    Great work with lots of detail ;D
    Have a great weekend

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I particularly like the dance page, though the textures and lovely use of colour make them all appealing in diferent ways...xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. These pages are amazing. I love the one with the eye. Very nicely done
    Nicole/Beadwright

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. So eclectic and amazing. I love your creativity.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. wow ich bin wieder begeistert - alles so aufwendig und wunderschön gestaltet....einfach traumhaft

    AntwortenLöschen