Freitag, 26. September 2014

New Pages and a flip through video of my 3in1

Hi there,

today I want to share another pages I made for my 3 in 1: Scrapbooking, Art Journal and Project Life Album. I also have a flip through video of one of my two Albums for you.




As you can see here, I used on this autumn page the Bigz Die & Embossing Folder "Layered Leaf" from Tim Holtz ALTERATIONS. This set comes with a leaf die and a embossing folder. It's amazing, I love that die so much!



My base for the boat is a part of the Sizzix Thinlits die - From our home. Isn't it cute? I also used the little sweet house and the christmas tree from that die, but on other projects. Stay tuned, I will show them soon.

I have two 3 in 1. One of them has as base the Mixed Media Album from Prima Marketing. The second one is just a selfmade album with a sketch block as base. And now I invite you to take a look in my second album. Enjoy!
 
video

As you can see I used also the Sizzix Big Shot and Starterkit for al lot of my pages. I used the die cuts but also the negative from it as paperscraps and as a stencil. I love my Big Shot and I use it for almost every project. Take a look on the Sizzix UK Website, there are over 1500 products in the shop. :-)

I share it with the fabulous Paint Party Friday! Happy PPF!

Paint Party Friday

Thanks for visiting today!


Kommentare:

  1. So klasse! Einfach klasse! So viel Fantasie! LG Olga

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love the pages and your journal is lovely.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lovely pages...love the little sailboat!

    Hugs Giggles

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Tolle Seiten, mega schön! LG, Valerie

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. What wonderful artwork. Your journal is beautiful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Stephanie your scrapbook albums are so beautiful. I love how you have made a chessboard effect of text and image, sort of weaving the two together. Happy PPF

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. очень интересно! очень понравилось!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. WOw, gorgeous collages! What fun!
    ~Happy Paint Party Friday~
    Thanks for sharing your work :)
    Tam

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Awesome pages! I love the way you blend it all together on each page. My favorite is Autumn and leaves!!! Happy PPF, Rasz #53

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Beautiful compositions.
    Happy PPF to you... enjoy your weekend

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. These are all beautiful pages! Especially enjoy the sailboat!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. just stunning! Love the way there is so much depth to each piece you work with like the fish, leaf and that gorgeous little boat..... just love!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Großartige Seiten! Mein Favorite ist die Hohe Warte - Seite mit dem Schwammerl. Ganz toll!

    AntwortenLöschen