Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2014

Christmas Tag Inspiration

Hi there!

I want to show you some inspirations for christmas tags I made for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® using the 3D Foam Wings, 3D Foam Hearts and Creative Photo Corners as decoration embellishments. The pink photo corners is a limited edition for the breast cancer awareness.


All tags have a background with acrylic paint. For the first tag I drew a little angel and colored her with Neocolor II.


For the little heart in her hand I used the 3D Foam Hearts and red glitter foil.


 The wings are from the 3D Foam Wings set on which I added beige embossing powder. This is such a great way to add a 3D effect, I use it often on my projects.



I adhered the wings and gave the angel some finishing touches with a black pen.



On the second tag I used the pink Creative Photo Corners and arranged them in a heart from.


I used also a 3D Foam Hearts and red glitter foil on top of it.



My third inspiration is a flying heart, a combination of the  3D Foam Wings and 3D Foam Hearts.


I hope I could give you some little inspirations for your christmas cards or tags.

Supplies from  Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

Creative Photo Corners - pink

3D Foam Hearts

3D Foam Hearts

3D Foam Wings


3D Foam Wings

01202














Other supplies:
Patterned Paper Graphic45
WOW Embossing Powder
Penny Black Christmas Stamp Phrases
Acrylic Paint
Sizzix Bigz Die Movers & Shapers - Tag

Thanks for visiting! I wish you a nice creative day!

Kommentare: